Monday, February 21, 2011

Jog

After a very long time discussion between missyen and those guys, we decided to jogging at Taman Bandar in the early morning instead of climbing Bukit Pelindung. How early i meant? That is MrTey said he will reach my house at 7.15am but then i wait and wait. He reached at 7.45am! Why? Because misstang was late! Arghhhh! ><

As Mr.Tey's Jazz is too pack, I contribute my Kancil and myself to be driver! hehe XDD I like driving~~~~ <3

First time i drive without daddy or mummy but only Misstang and Missting beside, Well, i reached there safely!



Ok. I dont like to jog actually. I like to play at playground more. But an aunty advises us to jog when she heard this. We just giving face to her. Haha. Misstang and I run sometime walk sometime for one round then play over there.

You know what. Today is really a memorable day as it is first time i jog with a very big gang of friends! So, must be some pictures took!

Erm. This picture is not nice. Another picture that i think nicer is on FB now! LOL












十二星座赖床囧态 :双子座

当双子无奈的被老妈从熟睡中喊醒,便开始用自己的意志力,使自己坐立起来。或许你以为他真的起来了,其实是换了个睡觉的姿势而已。等老妈再次发出怒吼,他才老老实实穿好衣服。别以为他真的起来了,走到沙发边他还有可能继续倒下。这就是变化多端的双子。




Believe me! Misstang is still sleeping when i taking the picture below.


Ohyea! I like to play this!
.













Mr.Tey is always act cool in front of every camera.




All of this picture is showing they are childish! XDDD




Zy and Shit



KienHeng WaiLoon ChiunYuen



WaiLoon ChiunYuen Shit

ChiunYuen is jumping from the swinging swing.
Dont learn this please! Danger la~~ ==


Mr.Tey. Just like small kid! XDD








After this, we went to Taman Tas for Cha Xiu Fan~ As it is so far, my mummy should be not allow me to drive there. But I did! Just they all keep complaining me that my driving speed is too slow! Ooh~ forgive me please! :p Im new~~




No comments: