Wednesday, September 23, 2009

report 21/9

wake up early morning 6.++am..
my family+3th uncle+7th uncle+2 aunt=4 carS..
go Tambun [Man Mai]-"ask rice"..
go 5 my gongong.. kakaxx..

i tel u..
tat is realy vry LING..
all of them say..
the ppl d actionS n wordS 90% same as gongong leh..

woO..
gt bit bit scare scare actually..
bt after tat jiu ntg le..
gongong mah..
wil nt hurt us d.. xD

then..
daddy bring all my relativeS eat 芽菜鸡 again..
continuous 2 timeS ei..
sienzZ jor.. =.=

then bek home lu..
4.++ go do facial wif ahyi..
wahlia0..
pain dao.. >.<
if nt someone..
i realy will nt do those abuse myself d thg ee..

ahyi oso buy jor many many product 4 me..
i thk cost RM4++ le..
n force me wash face every MORNING.. (nid wake up early le..)
n every NITE.. (more late 2 slp le.. zzZ)
anyway..
THANKS la..
i will de.. cz someone..

nite..
me+bro+cousin+ahyi=8ppl..
go eat Dim Sum..

woO..
delicious..
n full nia..
bt tat noodle.. *vomit*
>.<

v oso chat bout OMEGA..
my cousin's gf.. xD
n someone.. lolxx..
Yuan Lai ahyi c his pic b4..
n ahyi say he look lik my Xiao Yi Zhang..
kakaxx.. dun wan tel u all lik how a :P

while v eating..
my daddy mummy n other ahyiS r touching tat pig at Taiping.. i hav 6 ahyiS..
they say touch jor wil Zhong ToTo d wor..
hope so lo..
then i cn get money la.. $$
hahaxx..

hey..
ahyi say u IQ high leh..
realy horr??? xD

No comments: