Thursday, June 2, 2011

Taiwan Guan Mo Tuan

hmm.. I think yesterday.. I received the form of Taiwan Guan Mo Tuan.

Since I knew this activity from a blog last two years, I wish to go STRONGLY.

and.. My cousin sis took part last year. I miss the chance last year because i'm having SPM examination that time.

and.. this year__2011~ I got the chance! XDDDDD at least i got the form although i haven't fill in and post. LOL


Total up all expenditure and fees, it costs only RM3500 exclude pocket money for 3weeks!

Oh babe~ so Dai la~~ and it will comes with a lot of nice, unforgettable and excited experience.. I think. It will be a joyful trip!!


But then.. My dream wakes up soon! I'M NOT GOING~

Just like AFS. I decided to let the chance gone.


I don't blame anyone.

I just don't want enjoy myself by using the money from hard works of parent.


I will travel around the world one day with the money that i earn myself! :)

3 comments:

lin said...

har???so u no go liao la??

Elyse said...

halo!I am interested to this program. May i know how u get the form??Thanks~

〖wEi xiN】 said...

Hi! :)This is the way to get the form::
‎2011馬來西亞華裔青年台灣觀摩團申請快報:凡年齡16-27歲健康、活潑、有上進心的青年,即日起可寄A4信封貼上RM2.00郵票、寫上自己的姓名、地址的回郵信封,寄到馬來西亞華裔青年台灣觀摩團輔導委員會秘書處8A,Jalan Cungah,42000 Port Klang,Selangor.索取表格!
注意:報名截止日期是2011年6月30日哦!