Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm back!




lililalala~~~

it is H O L I D A Y now!! =D


Of course~

I came back KUANTAN!

I miss my daddy mummy so much..


erm.. It is quite repentat..

Yen is going to malacca when im on the way back to Kuantan.

As this chance lost, I really have no idea when we can meet again.

I dont know how far malacca from kuantan or kuala lumpur is, but going to there is not easy even I got the bus ticket.

What I want to say is.. No matter how long time we do not meet, our friendship is still in my heart. It last forever :)





Luckily, I met Sueky on Sunday after breakfast with family.

I think.. It considers as sudden decision! Because the plan keep changing and gonna cancel initially.



It is not a girls' talk. We just keep saying others' bad! hahahahahhaa XD

and.. stole some masks from her. (I used it just now.. =p)

Just to say.. Good luck in test weeeeeeeey!!


No comments: