Monday, April 7, 2014

070414 0552

It is almost 5am in UK, but I don't feel like sleeping.
Perhaps too many things happened these few days.
and I'm avoiding myself to have too much time on bed to think too much.

The one really irritating is, AIESEC.

What is AIESEC?
As an international student organization, AIESEC promotes global understanding through international exchange. By attending conferences and participating in the everyday tasks of the local and National level, our students have the opportunity to develop their professional skills and develop an international perspective while making many memorable friends and memories. In short, AIESEC is the international platform for youth to explore and develop their leadership capabilities.

Yeah, I passed the first stage of AIESEC interview and I had been required to pay £350 admission fee which £200 is non-refundable even if I have not been chosen after another interview with project manager, as the admission fee is not guarantee to being accepted onto project. A six weeks programme would roughly costs me £1000, in other words, I'm using RM5500 to do volunteer job, so called "helping others" or "contributing to society".

It is like a balance, measuring the benefits and disadvantages of going and not going. One side is about money, while the other side is about experience, and have fun, honestly. (My desired project to go is Kenya! :D) I had requested them to extend my admission fee payment for a week, which the deadline will be tomorrow, and I'm even still considering when I start to type this post. 

Typing, typing and typing... Then, I remembered a promise, that I made for myself very long time ago, when I was not allowed to go Taiwan, when I had been advised not to travel to UK ( it was a reward of getting good result ). I promised myself, I will only use my own money to travel, to have fun. Yea, I remembered that! No worry, everything settled now. I will never ever think to join AIESEC again, until I save enough money for that. ;)

I should recall this promise earlier, so that I don't waste so much time on considering. Hahaha.. Stupid! 

Relationship is another annoying problem. I'm trying hard not to allow blablabla chemicals between two people to react. 

It had been quite a long time of being single. Probably I'm lack of confidence to get along with another person. Sometime, I might feel like without someone by my side whenever I want to cry/ complain/ disturb/ play with/ talk to. It is alright. Most of the time, I do enjoy the single life now, very much. 

That's why, I realised that, those couple who can go through all the obstacles, growing old together, until forever is really one in a million. It involved good timing, coincidence, suitable person, and for sure, an open HEART to be in a relationship. In future time, there is more challenges for them to face and overcome, family responsibility, working pressure, seduction from outside ... If their heart never change for each other after so many years of staying together, and went through so many tough times, the relationship is remarkable. And, I'm touched.

Yeah, since when, I envy those people with no blood related, but their relationship lasts, no matter friendship or love. So, I'm really appreciate those who never leave me alone, and still always beside me now. Thank you babes and bros! Love you all so muchieeeeeeee.. <3 font="">

2 comments:

lin said...

dun be so rou ma laaaa

Unknown said...

AIESEC sounds like a scam!