Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Telephone Interview

I think today should be noted, for my entire life!
It is not about something really worth to clap, instead, I should feel guilty.

Yep, today I had the very first telephone interview, after 20 years of living.
It is an placement application to PWC.

Honestly, I didn't do well on phone, but this is not the main reason.
As in I only get this chance after the second attempt of online application.

What I really feel shame on myself is..
After 20 years of living, I was like.. didn't learn anything at all, know nothing!

Tell me about a time when you need to complete multi-task at the same time/ time management/ team working/ solving problem yourself during tough time/ deal with colleagues who has different working style/ facing a big change ( showing you are flexible ).... 

and I can't answer all of these questions! Giving shit example, I can't even convince myself the answer is good, at  least not bad.

I really wonder what I did in the past 20 years. Cadet reporter? St John ambulance? A-Level in KL? Come over UK?

It seem my life is not that dull, my life seem interesting, colourful as well, but why I just get nothing from life. 

就好像, 从来没有细细品尝生活, 没有好好领悟生活, 做事情总是得过且过。

Very good! Even I have a lot time now, I still can't come out with a good example. My 20 years life is just a waste! 


Shame ><


No comments: