Thursday, October 17, 2013

171013 0235

It is 2.20am now at UK. I'm studying probability and statistic. Hmm.. and also playing computer. You know which is major and minor. Hahaha.. Reviewing older blog posts and I feel stupid! >< and of course, funny man! XD Made my moments. Not much, but at least he appeared in my thought. Those time was so sweet but things changed, so completely. Everything like happened in a blink of eye and too fast to react. By the way, if you are counting, it is almost four years since we broke up. What I want to say? I'm just missing. What can  I do? No. I can't do anything. Truth don't allow me to do anything. Just because he don't love me, he forgot to feel distress about me. ( translated lyrics this is ) I'm just need some spaces.. to express my feeling. Since I can't tell the one I'm missing so much, right? and some reasons, not to continue homework. Lalalalalaaaa... :D

No comments: