Friday, June 1, 2012

Dreamz Place - Maldives





Sueky just told me that she has a dream, back pack travel to other country for at least half year.
and i promised her, the dream will comes true one day.
and i will be there along her journey.
it's before our 25 years old.

I promised her, and also myself! ;)

Travelling, always is my love.
However, since the year mummy asked  me not to go Taiwan and also England due to financial problem, i promised myself, i will travel to wherever i want to go with the money i earn myself.
and then, i never ask for parent's sponsor to go travel.

Well, i have a dream place to go also.
MALDIVES

 

I wish to be here so badly since the first time i know this place from tv programme.

The currency of Maldives is US dollar, $.
That's why my brother always tell me,  "Jie, you only plan to go there when you earn US dollar. Not cheap neh!"
Bro, money is not the problem. Although i'm without money now, i'm on my way to earn as much money as i can in the future. :P

But, my brother tell me that too, "You don't know swimming and you go there, is a waste!".
OMG! Yea~ It's really a waste. 
What can i do now? Learn swimming?
Perhaps. When i'm not lazy! :D

Of course Maldives trip will not be a back pack travelling. It is a greater waste than i don't know how to swim!~~~ @@
  
Hmmm.. 
Perhaps, it is somewhere to go with the love one. <3

No comments: